Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Impunity



#564

In 1941, President Roosevelt in his State of the Union Address before Congress proposed the four freedoms.
1.Freedom of speech and expression
2.Freedom of religion
3.Freedom from want
4.Freedom from fear

Freedom of speech, freedom of religion and even freedom from want are very much self explanatory. In modern times, freedom from want has been interpreted by liberal politicians as the freedom for the individual to buy what he wants and the government to supply your needs. In a time of gangs, sins, degradation from every direction, everyone is fearful. The home security website homesecuritysystemsales.com tells us that 64 billion has been spent on private protection. The amount of money spent for police protection is astronomical. We have just a fringe knowledge of how much money is spent on our national security. The entire world is scared of something. We have a great fear of the unknown. Britains could not have predicted just a few weeks ago, the UK already in the depth of a depression, that thousands would be out of work one week because of a volcano in Iceland. The airlines report a 1.7 billion dollar loss because of this one volcano. President Roosevelt, the Congress, the United Nations, no one can take the fear out of living. If our life is controlled by fear, we should just stay in bed.

One of the most important Amendments in the Constitution of the United States is Amendment 4, our security in our home and on our property. “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.” It is time for Americans to realize the value of this Amendment. Our days of privacy are numbered. The new Obama health care legislation is an offense to every American who still believes in liberty, the right to privacy. In the 2600 page legislation, in section 25-21 of the law, the microchip, 1/4th the size of a grain of rice can now be embedded in the flesh of every citizen. According to the legislation, the implantation is to be completed three years after the President signed the law. Here, in this microchip, you have everything about your identification as well as your health care history.

One morning, a few years ago, this citizen realized that it is all over as far as this country is concerned. I realized, it is all over as far as my privacy is concerned. Returning one morning, from some business problems around town as well as stopping at the grocery store, I noticed my back door had been opened. As always, I was walking in front of my driver (Mr. Joe Rush who still drives for me) and I almost collided with two police officers who were about to exit my house. Of course, being totally blind, I was scared to death. I said, “what are you doing in my house?” My driver behind me said, “this man is a blind veteran”. The officers were male and female. The male officer said, “we came in to check on him and I know he is a veteran, there is a uniform hanging in his closet”. (I had kept one of my uniforms with decorations in which to be buried.) … I am a totally blind, 100% disabled, service connected, medical officer, veteran. Now I ask you, as I asked them, what were they doing in my house? They had never checked on me before. It is difficult to get a police officer to check anything in this town. Twice, my car has been broken into right at my back door and nothing was done. I maintain, since I have been very critical of crime and corruption and police work in this town, knowing from my security system that it was not on and I was not home, they had broken into my house, searched my house trying to find something with which to embarrass me or as in many cases planting something? There was no warrant presented. I reported this invasion of property, nothing whatsoever has ever been done.

Parents, teachers, preachers, everyone should study their rights as far as privacy invasion is concerned.

From the observation of family members, people I have known who went into law enforcement, law enforcement officers with whom I have come in contact, most are not the cream of the crop. In school, it was the bully who aspired to be in law enforcement. It is the thug, the non-conformist who usually wears a law enforcement uniform. I told a young man recently, check the ashtray in your vehicle often. If a friend or even a mechanic puts out a marijuana cigarette in your ashtray or has any other type drug in your car you are yourself in trouble. In this county, this state, property of any type can be seized where any type drug activity is involved. You can always be cordial and decent to law enforcement officers. They like to be refereed to as officer but, say as little as possible, he will twist it around and use it against you. Even anything as mild as, “you don't mind if I look over your car do you?” You have given him permission to search your vehicle. So many times, in my life, I have heard someone say, “let them search me, my car, my house, I have nothing to hide.” This is the same mentality who never looks at the small charges on his utility bills.

Incrementally, our rights have been taken away, without a whimper, without a shot being fired … all with the enablement of the legal and judicial community, approved by the state controlled news media.

I have been in police controlled, tyrant controlled countries. We have arrived with impunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment