Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gentleness


#1195

It was at this time of year, I was spending Christmas in the Antarctic (this is summer at the bottom of the earth), staying in a hotel in Miami, waiting for my flight to Argentina a Physician from New York City, whom I had met on the flight down, and who was spending Christmas in Miami, ask me to eat with him.


I often wonder how, in my lifetime, the world has become so decadent, so perverse. He told me how, when he went to an expensive rest in New York City, he was able to get his meal and that of his female companion free. He said, “I always carry a fly in a vial in the upper pocket of my suit coat. After we have eaten about half our meal, using my napkin carefully, I can transfer that fly to my plate, to the food. Then, I throw a fit”. She has learned how to give a “lambastic reaction”. Of course the waiter and Maitre D are flushed and embarrassed. They are glad to get us out of the restaurant. Nothing is said about the payment of our food or DRINKS. He related this to me shamelessly... a man of his education, making the kind of money he evidently makes, yet with so little character, he could tell a perfect stranger about such. I tried to think that maybe he was just attempting to shlock a blind person, one who has decency, the need for the gentleness of people around him.


Just follow the news, secular humanism has become the religion of the masses... replacing Christianity. The state-controlled news media is more than happy to bring every contemptible-embarrassing-sinful action to your attention.


I believe it started after WWII. The liberation of women, mothers, leaving their home and the care of their children, and going into the workforce. Then came the civil rights movement, free love, the hi pee disparagement (If it feels good, do it)


Then, 1963 an innocuous 23 word prayer and the Bible and prayer taken out of the schools, now patrolled by police officers in the schools. Then, in 1973 the Supreme court legalized abortion, which has led to 53 million babies killed, implementation of the gay agenda, same-sex marriage-don't ask don't tell, lesbian pastors and homosexual Bishops. The Catholic church, priests, have been blamed for the emphasis on pedophilia. Now, there is seldom a day that child abuse is not attributed to academia. (High Schools, Penn State, Syracuse, etc.)


A long story about five hearses at one North Carolina church, funerals of five children of one family, killed by the mother who killed herself. It is becoming commonplace for the killer to take their own life. For some, abortion holocaust, racial holocaust, useless warfare, life has never been very important, treated more like the lower animals, than human beings. In Arizona, a 95 year old grandfather waiting in the dark to get into Walmart in order to save money on an electronic game for his grandson. In the rush-flood of Christmas madness, he was knocked down. Sticking the toy in his coat, police officers slammed him to the floor, accusing him of shoplifting, even though, close by he had a cart on which he had put other things.


In Miami, an 85 year old grandmother, using a walker, stripped searched, because she was wearing a back brace.


Recently, I heard an animal right's activist state that dogs should never be fed sugar or even the skin of a chicken. She went in to detail how carefully a pet's food should be prepared. If only the children of the world, the old people in the world, could become pets. Children and old people have such a need for gentleness.


Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah. (Proverbs 61:1-4)


For a long time we thought that gangsters were on a international, big city level. There was a reason that God gave careful instruction for the contents of the Ark of the covenant located in the holy of holies. In the Ark, the tablets of stone containing the commandments, handwritten by God. The clarity and purity of these commandments have not changed. There was the Manna, a type of Christ-food of life, sufficient for our every need. There was the rod of Aaron blooming with life. Jesus, the central theme of God's word , preached himself.


The New World Order, Globalism, Urban-ism, would have everyone embroiled in the perverse equities of the big city, inner-city debauchery. I advise every young family to take flight from the city, find you some acreage in the countryside, safety and security for your children, your children need gentleness, thoughtfulness, found in caring for plants and animals. Take flight from the heresies of the “downtown churches”, the communism of the public schools, the incongruity of city life. Learn the solitude-thoughtfulness-gentleness of our rural dwelling ancestors.



No comments:

Post a Comment