Thursday, March 16, 2017

#1951

Street Smart OR Levels of Incompetence










"A child educated only at school is an uneducated child." -Unknown

This writer, giving a graduation address at one university, started by speaking about Sir Winston Churchill, telling his biographer that his mother was his first and greatest teacher...  Once, when he was asked to speak at a famous boy's school, the audience was so excited about what the great man would say.  Sir Winston was introduced, went to the podium, and then in his very loud voice said, "Never give up", and then again, "never give up"...  Then he went back and sat down and this was considered to be one of his greatest speeches. 

In a world inflamed by uncertainty, the church, if it still has any importance at all, is considered an oasis, different from the world, the hypocrisy of the world.

In early Christianity, monks, are touching to give all to God would escape to a pile of rocks on an island, away from an island of rocks.  All Christians, all patriots, I might even add all Americans should have a hungering and thirsting not just for biblical truth but for justice...the courage to seek justice AND, not give up.

I often consider the hypocrisy of the "so called" prayer breakfast.  These events are much like the semantics of "so-called" fundraisers.  Government-politics has degraded fundraising.  It is difficult to listen to an evangelical radio ministry without most of the program being devoted to the semantics of fundraising.  They preach about faith and do not have faith to believe that God will supply their needs. In fact, many preachers on ministry programs even take a break half way through the sermon so there can be fundraising in the beginning, at the end, and even in between.  Don't even think about running for political office unless you have several "fat-cats" willing to fill your pockets with funds. Plus, I have never known an elected politician who did not come away form the well with the bucket full. 

Law enforcement is more about money than policing.  Everybody counts or nobody counts.  Those with the money who fill the bucket at the well always count most. 

The best example I could ever give of this and I have written about this in several other articles, an unconfident Realtor who did not do her investigating, rented one entire floor on one of my office buildings to a "so-called" psychologist with her group (Circle of Courage).  After a year, my handyman came to me with the news that this woman and her employees (occupying 14 rooms) had abandoned the space. When I went over, no one there, all expensive equipment (desk-computers-electronics) abandoned, and electricity off.  Patient records (raw data), just scattered everywhere, they were dispensing drugs, which were scattered.  On one telephone was a message for her to call the NC tax division.  They told me that she owed hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid taxes.  I sought help from my lawyer who called psychological groups in Raleigh.  It turned out that she nor were any of her employees licensed to do anything.  The entire operation was a Medicaid fraud.  From the records read to me, there is no estimation of the millions paid to her by the government.  My driver made photographs with my phone I attempted to ascertain some of the damage to my property.

Recently, a lawyer talked to me about our local sheriff, that he was such a great Christian.

After my dilemma, after I could not locate anyone connected with the operation I wrote letters, sent photographs to this local sheriff-local chief of police, to the state SBI, to the state attorney general, to news media and many other people who I thought could read...to date no response from anyone, including local law enforcement, including...this "Christian Sheriff".

It was explained to these people that I am an old, blind, veteran...needing help with this terrible government situation.  It took one year for me and an assistant to clean up the mess, to haul off all the "stuff" left behind.  In our nation, everyone has become street smart, everyone has levels of incompetence most of this comes from political correctness.  I know, just as you have already surmised that no one would touch this situation (not even with a ten foot pole) because all the actors in this hoax were African-American.  

There are levels of incompetence, silliness, fooling around with the brain wiring of people in every area of expertise.  Some doctors are much more interested in the golf course than the examining room. Some car sales are people more interested in the commission than their reputation.

This writer may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even as a child, I recognized hypocrisy: street-smartness: levels of incompetence.  I thank my Creator God every day of my life that I was raised in a Christian home.  Our family church, built in 1874 by my great-grandparents was the center of our family life.  But, I still remember the incompetent pastors.  He was a wonderful man, as a doctor, one of my patients BUT, I will never forget, as our pastor, him standing outside the church smoking cigarettes- laughing and talking with lazy unbelievers who recognized the church house as a secular gathering place...NOT, God's house of worship. 

There are 1189 chapters in the bible, Gods Word.  The chapter exactly halfway the bible, is Psalm 118.  The eighth verse of this chapter says, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."

It is a sad day in my life and in the lives of our fellow men that we can put trust and confidence in so few people.  Everybody counts or nobody counts.  This sheriff, certainly some police officers, certainly some veterans or church people should have been willing to help me with this "mess".





No comments:

Post a Comment