Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A Thanksgiving Blessing For You







A Thanksgiving Blessing for You   November 2019


My Dear Friends

It's Such a Blessing to have another Thanksgiving day approaching when we can again give Thanksgiving to our Blessed Lord for life and every challenge that we face. 
When you get my age, my condition you become more and more aware of what life is all about with its blessings. I can remember in our home, we had a beautiful dining room, where my mother entertained, the Pastor and the church family was always there. I still remember how my beloved father would pray when giving thanks, " Except our thanks dear Lord for this food and for the hands who prepared it". I would be willing to bet that all those long gone pastors to remember his word, his blessing that God wanted me to remember.
 Knowing my friends, I know that all of you are giving thanks at this season, we don't have to have a day because we give thanks everyday.
This morning, I am up-dressed-had breakfast and ready for another day of life. When I go, I want all of you to remember that God was good to me, more blessings than anyone man could expect. If only I would have known for ninety years what has been proven to me over the years. God has always been on the job.

Thanks 
Tom Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment