Friday, January 3, 2020

January 3, 2020


Blessings and Hope for the New Year

This 89 year old totally blind 100% disable Veteran of the Korean Conflict, ask you to listen and consider the remarkable thoughts in the mind of this man,just as we consider much the remarkable thoughts of everything that came out of the mouth of God.
My time here is short, bedridden, 24 hour round the clock care. The time has come for all of us to get more serious in our prayer life. Knowing that our time on earth is very short and in death it's final. The aggravation of the lack of things that I needs such as certain items of foods and other things that is not really considered that are needed. As I think what a democratic republic as a so call Christian Nation will give to disable citizens, as a good example I keep several radios on the one by my bed is never turned off, on these holidays they talk all the time about values: about taking care of the needed, lonely. I hope some veteran will get better care than I. We cry to God to keep us close to his heart of love and under his hand of protective care. We rejoice in the thought that when it's over we will have nothing but gratefulness for life and all it's trials and blessings, We are Thankful.



https://youtu.be/JpA5iDpnrbw

No comments:

Post a Comment