Tuesday, June 16, 2020


                                    In His Steps                                                                   June 16,2020



My friends and all those who know me, my sickness, my future as I comprehend it. My doctor tells me that the cancer has taken over so, we can expect death to take over and I want all of you to know that I am well with this.

I am more than convinced that prayers has kept me going on, there are so many that pray for me daily, I have received letters from 10 pastors who stated that they are praying for me also. This is the different that so many of our fellow Christians that don't understand that the very one we pray to for our needs, wants at anytime this most precious scripture comes to mind Hebrews 4:16 " Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need". I pray that we can all learn to pray with all integrity to our heavenly father. What will I do day after day if I didn't have the assurance of his blessings that everyone that pray for me. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Sincerely
Dr. Thomas R. Morris

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dr. Thomas,

    I read your comments of June 16th with both a heavy heart and a sense of excitement. Our hearts hurt as we think about the battles you have won and lost and now that cancer seems to have gained the upper hand. We feel excited for what awaits you. God certainly has a wonderful, painless, and sighted adventure awaiting you. We miss the Saturday Meals on Wheels and watching Baylee's tail wag like a fan as you rubbed him. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

    Love, Robert, Annie, and Baylee

    ReplyDelete