Friday, October 16, 2020

May These Words of My Mouth

May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalms 19:14 This is a marvelous word from Gods word is a Challenge-Call-Mercy filling of the of the Grace and love manifest from the God of Glory. Everyday of my life, I must depend on my Blessed Lord, must depend on those who assist me to live a somewhat normal life. Please answer this question, Why is it that those ones who I trust, whom I must depend on: those who keep a watchful eye on my financial accounts get so negligence when they well know I do business with them because I depend on them? Someone in my condition should not and will not depend on these people for help. If you don't have some confidence in your doctor you need to make a change, this morning, I am aggravated to the core in placing my faith in someone to handle my business, he has shown me he is not interested in keeping my buisness. All of my friends, business associates enjoy what they assume is flattering of me being able to accumulate funds to show my love. I find that most family, friends, and business acquaintance never comprehend what it has taken to accumulate and stay in charge of my affairs a total blind person, total disable person I honestly believe that most people I know just think that things take care of themselves. Please pray that there is an awakening everywhere not just in my life. On this day I was feeling pretty good until knocked down by incompetency. I had to decide to make a gift now instead of in my death to UMO which I asked for it to remain quiet but to my amazement it has been told everywhere. I pray for all of you on this day and ask that the wall of protection from our Blessed Lord be extended to me. Please pray that our God of Love is sufficient for all our needs, Today, Tomorrow, and always Blessings Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment