Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Thanks For Your Service

Thanks for your service Good morning, Just a quick note to wish you a good Veterans Day and to thank you for your service to our country. Serving others is something you continue to do to this day, and UMO and others remain grateful. Thank You. My prayers continue for your health and well being. Blessings, Teresa Dr. Morris, I want to thank you for your service on this Veterans Day and every day. I appreciate you serving our country. My dad served 20 years in the Marine Corp and I have special place in my heart for all who have been in the Armed Forces. The United States is the greatest country because of you, my dad, and all who served to protect our freedom. Thanks and I pray you have a great day. Sincerely, Dwayne McKay Director of External Affairs for Athletics 586 Henderson Street|Mount Olive, NC 28365 (919) 658-7757 – Direct| (919) 658-1753 – Fax (800) 653-0854 ext. 1361| dmckay@umo.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment