Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Plagium


From everlasting to everlasting, only God, He is in charge, can be trusted. You can trust only if you are trustworthy, He trusts you if you trust Him, if you can be trusted. This writer has traveled the world, every continent. I have seen the hatred, felt the body language of voice and appearance, followers of Islam. (Afghanistan, Pakistan, Cappadocia-Turkey, Iran, North Africa) The people of the Middle East are not normal people. I an convinced that 2012 is a disastrous year for America. Radiation from Fukushima is already affecting the world. Radiation will change the cell structure of any living animal. Those who are plagicized, CAPTURED-CAPTIVATED, by faith in God, His mercy, spirit of grace, will survive.


I was on the island of Samoa, staying at the famous Addie-Grey hotel. A young man working there walked me to a nearby church on a beautiful Sunday morning. A white clapboard building, which reminded me of the family church where my family had worshiped since 1850. Just a shadow of vision in my left eye, I could tell that all the people were dressed in white, barefoot. When I went in they were singing, I could not understand their language but the piano played “What a friend we have in Jesus.”


They were evidentally excited about a foreign visitor. A woman, evidentally a missionary, high pitched voice, came down the aisle to welocme me. She said, “I am speaking from Psalm 84. Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.” (Psalm 84:5)


Then, almost totally blind, now, totally blind (100% disabled, service connected, medical officer, veteran of the Korean conflict) I had reached a very low point in my existence. Psalm 84 of David, changed my life.

Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.

Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.

Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.

They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.

(Psalm 84:4-7)



The valley of Baca, known here and there as the valley of weeping is in present day Lebanon. The message to me, and to all in despair-discouragement-disability BLESSED MEN GO THROUGH VALLEYS OF WEEPING. If the person is plagicized-captivated-chosen of God, you are blessed and become a blessing. You go through the waters in the valley and even additional rain does not bother you.



The Apostle Paul, much of his life spent in a valley of weeping would have said, “Certainly God should be ale to keep this ship together...there is probably not another poisonous snake for 100 miles but, along with everything else in his life, God intended through his appeal to Caesar (Paul's appeal a matter of principles) God's plan for getting the gospel to Rome.” Paul, and I believe “the thorn” was the devil beating him over the head for the evil in his life before he met our Savior on the 150 mile road from Jerusalem to Damascus, writer of most of the New Testament. Anytime, you get sick of hypocrites, as C.S. Lewis, “apostle to skeptics” wrote, “Look at Paul”.



Surely, not just me, every disabled person has said, “Why me?” This writer lives alone, independent, I take care of myself. I talk with God on a continuing basis, 'I simply do not understand, Why Me?” But then, attempting to find something in my refrigerator, it always comes out, “Praise God, I have food, I have a refrigerator.” Blessed men realize the source of their strength.



You never test God's resources until you exhaust yours. My quarrel with “supposed” Christians, externals instead of internals, having the righteousness of Jesus Christ internally will become evident externally. There is a tediousness in daily faith, laxness, even forgetting to trust. The people in Phillipi heard Paul preach, just a few times, some of the poorest people continued to send him gifts while he was in prison. Peter, denier, impetuous, preached on the day of Pentecost with such fervor just from his experience with and knowledge of the resurrected Christ, that the church was started with 3000. God does not get excited over doubting people. (disciple Thomas crossed the Himalayas to carry the message of the resurrection to India, (martyred at Madras) nor excited over long prayers. The thief on the cross only had to use a few words. Lord, remember me when you come into thy kingdom. (Luke 23:42) The unseen guest at every meal, every action of your life, remember you are His.



The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

When the wicked rise, men hide themselves: but when they perish, the righteous increase.


(Proverbs 28:1,28)



No comments:

Post a Comment