Thursday, July 19, 2012

Camouflage


Camouflage

Every week of my life, usually the weekend, in addition to my early morning time of communion with God when I “remember” what he did for me on Calvary with a sip of wine and a piece of bread. ATONMENT, taking to the cross, my rotten sins as well as all sin of the world (past, present, future). The wine, symbol of his shed blood, the bread, symbol of his broken body. We know that by his stripes, we are healed, that he took to the cross the healing of the world for all sickness and disability. I stand in amazement at how few human beings who claim his name, understand. Most, simply don't care. They want a cafeteria type “religion” where they can pick and chose what they believe. They want a “check-list” type religion of things you can do and things you cannot do. The road to Hell is paved with religion.

Jesus said, “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day” (John 6:44).

We are a chosen generation, strangers and pilgrims (1 Peter 2:11) just passing through. Our citizenship is in Heaven where God has royal tabernacles reserved for us. So, getting back to the weekend, I make my prayer list of those for whom I should keep in prayer throughout the week....employees, tenants, friends, God's work throughout the world, even family members.


I know that I have family who do not want their names on my prayer list BECAUSE they do not want God interfering in their lives. They live in a state of constant camouflage, pretending, thinking they have God fooled. I have lived my entire life around such people, around such churches, in a Democratic Republic where fraud and deception engulfs us.


I truly believe that God wanted me to experience the entire world, hence, my travels over the entire world. As this blind veteran went through the trauma of airports, hotels, the struggles of travel, I was stupid enough to think that people would be interested in the photographs taken by a blind man. (I have thousands of photographs, slides, taken with cameras from all over the world.) I learned early that people simply do not care. I have plastic shoe boxes filled with photographs. Only on very rare occasions has anyone looked at these pictures. (Facebook) Why should I be surprised? In my lifetime, I have seen camouflage takeover. When I entered the military service, there was no camouflage clothing. Large red crosses marked field hospitals on the battle field, ambulances. Now, everything in the military must be camouflaged just as everything in politics. The financial banking system is in a state of camouflage, total lack of transparency. The world's largest bank, HSBC (Hong Kong-Shanghi Banking Corp.) is the most corrupt banking system known to man. We have a Senator-Governor, Corsign, who stole 5.8 billion* and still rides around in a stretch limousine and eats from a gold plate. We have J.P. Morgan's, Jamie Diamond, who stole 6 billion and who still lives like a king. We have the greatest liar, deceiver, communist known to the political world as President of the United States and many will still chose him just as they chose the robber Parabis and put Jesus on the cross to keep “doing his thing” not even worrying about camouflage anymore. On my trips in Africa in the bush, animals blend in because of camouflage. With my telescopic lens, I could barely determine the animal from the terrain. So perfect was the blending of camouflage.


Today, world politics, world banking, world spiritual systems (Vatican Bank, Popes butler, Islamic extremists) nothing camouflaged. There have been 20,000 Islamic terrorist events since 9/11/2001. Even Satan must be surprised that he has broken the back of all middle class hardworking, tax paying, citizens, made a play-house of God's church-house, made extremism, political correctness, secular humanism the rule instead of the exception in all media, financial institutions, academic circles, political gambits and, GOD HELP US, the home, the last vessage of civilization. (Same sex marriage- ask don't tell, one half children raised by single parent).


Perhaps the greatest sin of the 20th century, the time in which I lived, people turning a blind eye, refusing to accept the obvious-what is happening to their world. More interested in keeping their job than disclosing the decadence destroying their country...a me-ism survival skill. There is no greater camouflage of confusion anywhere than in the church. Those involved in the revival, the evangelist, the “card signer”, like this writer, responsible to God. When will we learn the mystery-purity of the Gospel? God's plan of salvation? Before the foundation of the world, God chose those who would follow him (Eph 1:4). In his chosen-elected, through the process of the new birth, he replaced the “old man” with his righteousness. We become a new creation, his workmanship (Eph 2:10). The 8th and 9th chapters of Romans clearly presents the awesome blessing of those elected by God. Before birth, no evil or good, as the twins Jacob and Esau, God elected on who he would love and have compassion (Romans 9:15). From the very beginning, one tree, God established his authority, his sovereignty, his rights. HE IS BOSS. All the camouflage in the world will not change the FACT OF FAITH that he knows what is going on. Do the tyrants of the world, those who are not content just to rob millions but must take billions, those who thrive on deception, not realizing that he has numbered the very hairs on your head. “But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered” (Luke 12:7).

The word wrestle is used only once in the New Testament, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places] ” (Eph 6:12). Those hiding under the camouflage of pretention, deceit, “political correctness”, attempts at the fairness of secular humanism, have no idea of what they are up against. Don't mess around with God, his last words in his book: “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie” (Revelation 22:13-15).

No comments:

Post a Comment