Friday, February 1, 2013

Key Hole Observer




Key Hole Observer

            Only one who is blind would know the joy of any type sight, even looking through a keyhole. Perhaps my years of world travel prepared me to deal with the nationalities living around my New York City apartment (East Side, corner of 52nd and Beckman Place). In other articles I have talked about personalities who I met at social functions, their curiosity that a blind man would travel the world. The one thing I gleaned from my Manhattan social adventures in and around my "pied a terre" in NYC, representatives of foreign government who just happened to be assigned UN responsibilities, have a disdain-dislike for Americans.

            There was a time among elitists that a veneer of gentility-class, would always shroud your actual feelings. I well remember that there was a clout of acceptance among the opinion molders-power brokers. People who graduated from Ivy League Universities, even well known religious schools such as Duke, set themselves above those who graduated from state supported schools. There are 233 Catholic colleges and universities in America but one who graduated from Notre Dame or Georgetown, would always let you know about it, a form of elitist effrontery.

            This farm boy never knew the "quackery" of tribalism until he entered the university.  Then, I heard fellow students asking others where they were from. Always identifying themselves with some wealthy or otherwise outstanding family. One of my friends said early in my professional life, "Whatever it costs, whatever you have to do without, you want a spectacular office. People like to go to a place that makes them look good."

            Every time I passed the Pear Tree restaurant, near the UN in NY, I thought of Truman Capote who so loved that place, his book, In Cold Blood, and the fact that most healthcare practitioners were never prepared to understand psychotropic drugs on which Capote wrote. There was a time when healthcare were clean-respectable professions. Doctors, regardless of discipline, were actually concerned with the health of patients. Now, doctors are just puppets-pimps of big Pharma. Every time I recognize a sick person, particularly stomach-food-toxic upset, I think of the many in schools and homes, through the years, who knew nothing about the remarkable, remedial treatment of activated charcoal but, as a doctor said to me recently when I was discussing with him the importance of supplements, "Supplements or even antitoxins like charcoal will never be used-prescribed-promoted because they are cheap." When you go to the emergency room, the first thing they have you swallow is charcoal. Charcoal will take care of all psychotropic drugs, even valium. It captures all poisons-toxins almost instantaneously. If healthcare "scientists" really cared for their fellow man, they would be in the forefront getting poisons like fluoride-chloride out of water systems, in the forefront about chem trails in the air (barium, aluminum, etc.), would be in the forefront promoting supplements-nutrition-rest. The cells of the bodies of human beings as well as their pets,  are starving for such. Americans have become too politically correct, so controlled by a secular-atheist news media that we are more concerned about a terrified animal than the terror taking place in the womb of mother's or even a seven year-old child handcuffed, interrogated by police for 10 hours over a 5$ dispute with another student on the playground. American's thrive in a me-ism existence, whatever it takes, just to gain enough fame and fortune to walk on the red carpet. Black people refer to themselves as African Americans, would it not seem good and right to hear them refer to themselves as American Africans? Most blacks know nothing whatsoever about Africa. In all my travels in Africa, I never saw any American Africans visiting there-studying there-looking for their ancestral foundation there. The largess of American Africans who have made it big in America, so needed in this black continent. Is it causality or coincidence that the violence of slavery, two centuries passed, so easily forgotten. Even more recent, the violence of the Holocaust, is much like Americans who knew first hand the violence of WWII, Japanese atrocities, yet can hardly wait to support and ride in a Japanese sounding car (Mitsubishi, Yamaha, Suzuki, etc.) How soon we forgot the thousands who died in the Bataan death march.

            In the new Obama health care spending, 18.5 percent of the nation’s total economic output will be spent by U.S treasury....$1.4 trillion dollars just in Medicare and Medicaid expenses alone. In this doctors lifetime, I have seen government entitlements of every type, enslave us all. I well remember the state of North Carolina paying me 2$ to examine a welfare patient. In 2010, $60.5 billion spent on joint replacements. We never hear anything about joint replacements being only 60% effective and the necessity for weight control the main cause for the deterioration of joints. As poor as we were, my daddy always arranged for us to have a newspaper, magazines. My Bill Spivey even delivered the Sunday paper. Oh how I enjoyed reading those newspapers and magazines cover to cover. Now that I can't read anything, see anything, don't you know that I am glad I did.

            Don't you know I am glad that I lived in a time when people were decent to one another, a time when you wrote a letter to an elected political official and you could expect a letter in return, a time that you could write to a government agency, a corporation, even a well known activist or ministry, and get a letter in return. Now, if you hear from anyone it is because they want money from you...politicians, preachers, colleges, etc. Don't you know I am glad to leave this world behind trusting that God will clean up your values- attitudes. "His mercy is everlasting and his truth will endure through all generations"  (Psalm 100:5).

No comments:

Post a Comment