Friday, July 10, 2015

Lying-Cheating-Stealing

#1759
July 10, 2015   Lying-Cheating-Stealing


Take my Life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee
“Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise


 I live in a city, like so many American cities, where all commerce, education, and safety depends on the condition of the streets. The streets are full of pot holes because the taxes from God-fearing, hardworking Patriots (Fifty percent still have jobs) pay tax dollars still wet from the sweat of hard working hands.  The tax dollars are spent on bicycle paths or parks which hard working people don’t have time to use.  The other fifty percent, non-producers-leechers, are too busy drinking, eating, and watching “Talking boxes”.  Responsible citizens are beat upon, unable to even complain to the bureaucrats or politicians who put them in charge.  INDIFFERENCE IS THE LAST REFUGE OF COWARDS. If you have been into a government office recently, you know the indifference of coward bureaucrats.  They may smile, but they despise you. 

     No one should be shocked anymore about anything. My Christian faith has been tainted most of my life because of the traumatic imbalance of the uneven playing field. Forget that I am a totally blind, 100% disabled, Medical Officer, and Veteran.  Forget that my government took from me my identity, my security, my dignity.  Forget that unlike most of my associates, fellow professionals, I have been unable to enjoy tasty food on “pill hill”.   

     The most Googled word at night time is suicide.  More young people commit suicide than are killed in car crashes. More Veterans commit suicide than are killed in war.  Most old people would end it all if they got the chance.  For this old solider, this Christian, in spite of the uneven field, “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee” (Hebrews 13:5).

    God has been too good to me to end my life.  My ancestors Adam and Eve from God, chose the Spirit of Death instead of the Spirit of Life. I choose life.  I have here in this room, where this article is being dictated, the cast iron fire place cooking pot which my more recent ancestors brought from England and landed in New Jersey in 1677.  Just think of that small ship, Kent, crowded, few tools, the sick and those who died on the ocean. Their first construction, a chimney where they could cook and have heat. They built shelter around themselves. They eeked out an existence farming around the chunks of trees. Even as a child, my grandmother still cooked everything together in one pot, as did my ancestors. Modern stores call this “Pot pie”. 


     Today, because of the decadence of government, we have a national debt of 19 trillion dollars.  I want to explain to you why we have this debt...The foolishness of government and government controls.   In another article I have fully described the example I’m about to give. Obviously it didn’t impress anyone…the county sheriff, the SBI, the FBI, and legislative committees who have oversight concerning Medicaid and government waste. I sent letters, photographs… even statements from attorneys concerning this rip off of the government which I will describe.
No one was concerned.

     By frugal living, hard work, and in spite of my disabilities, I’ve acquired much rental real-estate.  In one office building, my realtor, Mrs. Lynn Harris of Century 21, leased 14 rooms to a psychological service called, “Circle of Courage.” The director’s name was Laura Woods Freeman. Her daughter Danielle worked there, along with other staff… supposedly Psychologists.

     One morning, the janitor found water leaking from under the wall of her offices and called me. My driver and I got into the offices and they had been abandoned…all electric service cutoff.  My lawyer could not locate the people… it was found that none of the staff was licensed to practice anything. These people were actually dispensing drugs. Photographs were taken of all of this activity. Patient records, raw data strewn across the office floors.  There were rooms of expensive equipment. There was a box of tax information, notices, which had never been opened. The tax office in Raleigh told me how many hundreds of thousands she owed them.  I could not get help from anywhere…all that mess left for a blind man to clean up.


     Someone, I am guessing the people who owned the equipment, came in and moved out all the expensive computers. I don’t know what happened to all the patient files. Some of them were left. The information in each file was always the same, such as, “This child has been sexually abused”. Would anyone like to imagine how many millions of dollars the government spent on this fraud operation?  Could anyone surmise the tragedy of patients who were thinking they were getting help?  This date, July 2015, One year later, I am still cleaning up this building from this government disaster. As far as I know, the director, the assistants, are still out visiting fraud some other place.  Think what this has cost me BUT, think what such matters as this is costing you, the tax payer.           

No comments:

Post a Comment