Friday, March 27, 2020

March 27, 2020


At This Time in Our Lives 
At this time in our lives we are experiencing something that our ancestors before us never knew. I heard my mother and grandmother talk about the great flu epidemic of 1918 when our small community was hit so hard by the flu, my grandmother said that every able body man was building boxes and burying them and the ones sick knew that one of the boxes was for them. 
I think I have seen suffering when I went to India by train after a terrible flood, people were lined up, each time the train stopped trying to get drinking water. 
In my bedroom in which I don’t leave except for treatment, we know what life is all about restricted in your home. I am filled with sorrow that the children are living through this, many of us, is living as well as best with the worthy hand of God. We barely can take it in. What A Friend We Have in Jesus and we know that he is aware of it all. What do the unsaved do in a time like this, I cannot believe that those who do not believe have the strength and courage to live through time like these and not realize that God is Boss. I pray for each of you and ask for you continue concerns for what goes on in this house. 
I have always enjoy exploring cemeteries-graveyards it was always interested in looking at the hyphen in the date of birth and the date of death and thought what those lived through, we have the wonderful assurance that God has told us that “He will never leave us or forsake us” Hebrews 13. 
I pray, Gods Blessings on each of you these days, these times and always 
Tom Morris 
Dictated baf 

No comments:

Post a Comment