Monday, April 27, 2020

April 27, 2020

To my Family and Friends


Dear Gary,Mike,Teresa, and all my other family members and friends

    Here it is the beginning of another week with all the problems brought on by the virus, the only one that can handle this virus like he handles everything else, virus, cancer, problems fade with the knowledge that God has us in his sight. I so enjoyed and was thrill with the service from Robert's Grove Church, thank God I was raised in a bible believing church raised by saved parents always with certain knowledge that God was with my parents, grandparents, family and friends.
    I am so glad that my parents and grandparents wasn't subject to this virus and mere mortals to control it. God has told us in his precious word to com Boldly to his throne of Grace that we will obtain Mercy and Grace in time of need. I am so thankful for Gary at the organ, his family and friends in the church proclaiming Gods marvelous Grace. Dwayne reminded me some time ago that people now better understand what my life is like being a shut-in, seldom going out and then mostly to a doctors office. We continue to have that almost desperate need to pray for one another.
    I am so happy on this day, to have the blessedness of friends such as you to see me, us well as so many others through these tough days, His Grace is Sufficient.

    Sincerely
    Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment