Monday, October 1, 2012

Joy Of Living




Joy Of Living

"Father, I want those you have given Me to be with Me where I am, and to see My glory, the glory You have given Me because You loved Me before the creation of the world." John 17:24

Our eternal happiness will consist in our seeing, enjoying, and being like Christ. We have no conception of Heaven beyond this. We desire no Heaven but this.

May I but see my Savior in His glory,
may I but enjoy His presence and His love,
and may I but be like Him--and I have enough!
Anywhere with Christ--I shall be happy.
Anything with Christ--I shall enjoy.
Let me but be with my Savior--and I ask, I desire no more!

Addition Dr. Morris:

            The disciple Thomas, everything had to be explained, life so changed after the resurrection (having crossed the Himalayas several times, I don't know how he did it), went to the most difficult missionary religiosity place in the world, India, where he was martyred by a Brahma sword at Madras (I have been there, seen the monument).

            Every Jewish boy, including Thomas, had memorized the Old Testament. They knew proverbs 14:12: "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death."  The most important knowledge you will ever possess, the basis of Christianity, Jesus said, "I am THE way, the truth, the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6).  When God breathed life into man, for God is love (1 John 4:8). One who has life, has love. Even Paul, in the most beautiful poetry ever written, proclaimed love (1 Corinthians 13).  Even Christianity has been tainted by the liberals who will tell you that any way, "a way." The question was settled before the foundation of the world, God chose THE WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment