Thursday, November 28, 2013

Life and Living





"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-- Socrates

Our world is electricity, magnetism, matter/ mass, made up of molecules, atoms, positive and negative forces. All chemical reaction, all laws of Physics, everything in God's creation, is a matter of vast emptiness, but is attracting.

Loneliness, being alone, is not an option, but human beings, God's greatest creations, often found there.

This writer never did not fit in with just any attractive force-- family-house, schoolhouse, church-house.

I remember as if yesterday, finding my way to a large Baptist church (Parker Memorial, Anniston, Alabama). I attempt to never find fault with the bride of Christ, God's universal church. But, so many earthly organizations of believers, which we simply call a church, do not fit the picture of Christianity-- big I, little you, cliques, unconcerned for the newcomer. At Parker, one doctor, his wife and their doctor son, ran things. It was so obvious that the pastor catered to them, and so did everyone else, because they had the name, influence, and money. So many of us must, in claiming the name of Christ, be willing to let go and let God. He has told us that He that is the greatest among us shall be our servant. And He has told us so often that we entertain angels and are not aware of it. (Hebrews 13:2)

One of the nation's outstanding C.I.A agents, always under a umbrella of secrecy, had heard this writer on the radio-- talking about world travel, my work as an antiquarian book collector. He called me (to this day he has used several names), and wanted to come by to visit me. He said, "I can hardly wait to meet a man who loves books as much as I do." When he arrives, and after we had talked for a while, he knew that I was aware of military secrecy, more than just the fact that you do not put your hands in your pockets near a president. He knew I would understand when he said, "Are you sure there is no mud on boots in this house." Meaning, "Are you sure your house is not bugged." I explained to him how the local police had broken into my back door, and I had, on returning from the grocery store with my driver, found two police officers in my house. Joe said to them, "This man is a blind veteran."
One officer said, "We know he is a veteran, we saw army uniforms in his closet." Now what were these officers doing in my closet? Of course I have talked about this matter on the radio, written legislators about it. Like my land phone lines being cut twice in one year, the time is long past when law enforcement/ military is concerned about citizens-- disabled or otherwise. As one sheriff's deputy, and one police sergeant said, "If you are killed, we will have reason to act. "
This CIA agent, alone, divorcing himself from his family, friends, and associates, knew the entire story. He knew the loneliness of serving country. He new the companionship of good books. He said as he walked around my house, filled with books, "Why would a blind man have so many books."
I said, "I just like to feel them, to know that there is this much knowledge in the world."
We discussed the slippery slide of our country into oblivion. I told him how my mind had been wrung out from my knowledge of subliminal perception. My early bouts with  MKULTRA (mind control, during the Korean War). We knew how easily mind control has turned the people of a democratic republic into Zombies-- docile with the use of chloride and fluoride in their drinking water systems, just as the Nazis had known and practiced. We discussed the problems of national security (this was before the times of Edward Snowden, WikiLeaks, the NSA, the gay agenda, and when attitudes towards other governments have come out of the closet). He said, "No longer can I have any contact with other agents. As is with all agencies of government, you do not recognize the enemy. Every agency has been infiltrated. I am taking survival method skills at the nearby Marine base, but my presence here is wrapped in absolute secrecy. I cannot know anyone. I share this with you, because a blind man cannot identify me. I can no longer walk through the diplomat's entrance at immigration, show a card to enter a plain, and can no longer meet another agent, or get instructions even at a gay bath house, as I did in the past. Gay bath houses are now overrun by congressmen and bureaucrats."

It is a matter of routine that an agent must be shot "in the line of duty," to keep everyone alert (this writer can well imagine what is now happening with drones and satellites).  

During that evening, and since, as he has called me from different areas of the world, we share our unfailing faith in Jesus Christ, our constant companion. This man knew salvation, redemption, and sanctification. As he said to me, "Wood, hay and stubble will burn, but gold and precious stones will remain." (1 Co 3:11-15)

Salvation, forgiveness and the love of God is not a matter of arithmetics. The military veteran and the government secret agents, give something that the average man or woman will never understand-- something for which there is no monetary value attached, there is no computer able to calculate genuine patriotism. The average person on earth does not realize that life on earth, for most of them, is just a waiting room for hell. This writer's goal, and I believe this CIA agent's goal, is to cross over into heaven and know the presence of Jesus. I don't need gold streets or mansions. I just need Christ's presence and relationship forever. The matter of the American republic is no longer a matter of survival. Like the diseases, for which Big Medicine and Big Pharma are engaged, there is no cure, just treatment-- management of the disease. The writer C.S. Lewis told us long ago that most people do not realize that they are in a battle against darkness. Most church members, US citizens, do not realize that they are on the battle front, wrestling against the powers of darkness. (Eph 6:12) Most people think that they have only lost their dignity, embarrassed by same-sex marriage, the murder of babies, chastisement with their own healthcare. Wake up! You have lost your freedom. You are being blackmailed by the heathen forces of Satan, concerned only with your vote, concerned only with the picking of your pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment