Friday, August 8, 2014

The Glue That Binds


Proverbs 3:5-6King James Version (KJV)

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
We have reached the place in this country where you cannot trust anything at any time. If you are going to survive, you must learn to get along on your own. There are government agencies, under the guise of climate change, that are attempting to eliminate all energy sources. When all grids and energy sources are eliminated people will starve. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature should be able to ascertain what is going on... bringing more and more people into urban areas living in government controlled or subsidized housing; frustrating people who live in rural areas with every type of regulation-license-permit one can imagine.
We are living in a world of us and them. There was a time when law enforcement and government supported the citizens. Indolent-indifferent bureaucrats and politicians who support and control all government have effectively made themselves enemies of citizens. Citizens pay the taxes to support the indifference. Have you noticed that when you go to a government agency of any type you are considered an outsider-pest-peon? Have you noticed the bullying attitude of law enforcement? If a totally blind 100% disabled service connected medical officer veteran has such a low attitude of law enforcement-bureaucrats-politicians what can you expect from our youth, who are in the travail of dependence of the world, attempting to get started in life, having to depend on the "help and guidance" of government.
The reality of what I have just described was stamped on me with indelible ink just a few years ago. One morning, my driver, Joe Rush, who still drives for me had come to my house to take me to the grocery store. My car stays parked just a few feet from my backdoor in a handicapped parking space. I leave the backdoor, walk down a cement walk to the car. For many years, because of my blind-cancer condition, I seldom leave the house. That day, on returning to the house, I found that my backdoor had been opened by someone. I have made it a practice over many years to be the last one to leave the house, regardless of who it is, employees or friends. I know it is easy to break into a house but I always lock things.
It scared me to death but I was almost knocked down by two police officers ready to exit my backdoor, a male and female. I said, "What are you doing in my house?" Joe Rush, behind me, carrying bags of groceries said, "This man is a blind veteran." One officer said, "We know he is a veteran, he has a uniform hanging in his closet with insignias and decorations." (I had kept one uniform in which to be buried. Since that time, I have decided I want no burial at all... just cremation. I do not want a government that thinks so little of me that its law enforcement officers will break in my house, to spend one dime on my death.) The only excuse the police could give for the invasion of my home was, "We were here to check on you." Strange that they had never checked on me before or since. I am convinced that they had invaded my house looking around trying to find something with which to embarrass me since I have been such an outspoken antagonist of government on local radio. It was an insult to this veteran-citizen and should be an embarrassment to everyone reading this that no one notified about this intrusion was concerned... police chief, mayor, state senator etc. They were all notified. One would think that some of my friends would have complained. In a land of entitlements, where everyone is afraid to jeopardize their benefits (50% of population receives government benefits of some type) no one wants to get involved because it is not politically correct to challenge any aspect of government, "You can not fight city hall."
There was a time you could write your congressman or local legislative representatives about anything and expect some type of response. Now, like big industry, you rarely get a response to anything because once they respond it means they got your letter-email-telephone call and THEY become involved-responsible. When you write a letter about defective merchandise, insolent employees, there is no response. I have advised many young couples to escape the city (in my youth nearly 50% of the population lived on farms, now it is 1%) and move to the countryside where your children can play outside in fresh air (not the polluted air of the city with its smog, exhaust fumes.) Move to the country where you can have well water (not water contaminated with poisons, chloride-fluoride, the poisons the Nazis used to control-inhibit Germans during World War II.) Move to the country where you can grow some fresh vegetables, perhaps have some chickens. 95% of all children are nutritionally deficient because of processed foods such as that found in fast food places (I do not fuss too much about fast food, because this is about the only type of restaurants most people can afford to eat.) Move to the country where you are no besieged by the world of plastics. Leeching plastics covering every food in a grocery store. We know that the chemicals leeched from plastics are cancerous yet at the grocery store your meats and everything else are covered with plastic. Think about this when you want to drink water from a plastic bottle. When you want to give your baby milk from a plastic bottle. When you drink hot drinks from a plastic cup.
I am old enough to remember the first plastic. You see we knew real paper cups-paper plates, then came plastics, first just covering for dry cleaning now, your entire world is polluted by plastic... car seats, furniture, clothing, storage. Is it so hard to store your food in a refrigerator in a glass container?
This old blind man remembers well the time that human beings were bound with the glue of concern. Concern at the church house (souls and characters of people), concerns at the school house (learning and development of children), concerns at the court house (equal justice). American people were bound with the glue of integrity, absolutes of right and wrong, and also of freedoms... freedom of speech, worship and freedom from want and fear. Character determines destination. Do we, as a nation, have the character of determination?

No comments:

Post a Comment