Wednesday, December 28, 2016

#1923 Dodgeball

#1923

Dodgeball



"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not." (1 John 3)

How well I remember my first trip to South Africa, this was a propeller plane with a stop at Rio de Janeiro.  Now, jets can fly from South Africa to Europe or America with only a fuel stop at an island midway the Atlantic, Ascension Island, there for that purpose.

Returning to America from South Africa once, and I did this many times, the stewardess instructed us to pull down the shades to our windows.  It was at night and I thought what type craziness is this?  She told me that planes from South Africa were not permitted to fly over certain other African nations.  Can you imagine anything so silly, a jet thirty-five thousand feet in the air?  Most of these smaller African nations, did not even own a plane, much less a missile that would reach that distance.  I thought this is so true to life, people playing games, such as dodgeball.  Pretending and hypocrisy, thinking they are fooling SOMEONE, just playing games with EVERYONE.

In the schoolyard and at 87 I can still remember the schoolyard, in the game of dodgeball, we tried to pick out the slowest moving girl or boy to first hit with the ball and eliminate from the circle, the weakest-slowest has always been the object of the bully or the aggressor. 

I still remember standing on the edge of the great Kalahari Game Reserve in the nation of Botswana, there was a herd of thousands of wildebeest, over to the edge, at the fringe, in some bushes, several lions, not a pride of lions but about three.  You could tell that they knew what they were doing, as is always the case with an aggressor.  When some of the wildebeests saw the lions, of course they freaked and caused a stampede.  The only animals left behind were the newly born and the disabled...who of course, could not keep up with the crowd.  Of course, the lions feasted on these unfortunates who were left behind.  And so it has always been...even until this very day.

I often wonder what is preached from the pulpit of black churches, and for that matter, even most white churches.  Seventy-two percent of all black unborn babies are aborted...killed before birth.  Hospitals are filled with abused children, who were chosen for life and yet were not valued as should be an infant.  The horror story of what goes on in the Middle East, of what went on during hurricane Katrina, old folks left to drown and die in hospital beds as the water rose.  In the Middle East, I understand they just cut the throats of Christian elderly in nursing homes. 

One of my friends is the superintendent of a children's home, which I support.  He tells me of the tragic lives of many children which eventually come to the orphanage, after they have been abused, used for immoral purposes, etc at foster homes by people paid with tax funds to care for them.  He told me that some of the really young girls were commercialized as sex partners.  Can you even imagine a girl recovering from such abuse?  And yet, we know that in most Muslim countries young girls are regularly sold to old men.  I don't know what is necessary but one day America will awaken to the fact that in order for Christianity to survive, radical Islamism must be eliminated.

There are things I attempt to eliminate from my mind, things I saw when I still had a small amount of sight.  It is illegal to photograph anything at international border crossings, I was waiting to enter Afghanistan from Pakistan, in my bag of cameras, I own a very small camera which fitted into the palm of my hand, and I did break the law by using it to photograph refugees attempting to cross the border.  There were families with the mothers and fathers  hauling everything they owned in bags across their shoulders...their children, dressed in rags, barefoot on the icy roads.  Yet, when the Islam call to prayer came, as it does five times a day, they knelt on the ice toward Mecca in prayer.  Even on a bus, call to prayer, the driver would get his prayer rug and get out beside the bus in a position of prayer.  If people can so honor a false religion, how can I not but criticize-judge-postulate about the laxness of modernistic-socialized American churches and their dodgeball pretensions at worship.  Most are just playing games with God, the church, and we have such beautiful edifices, country clubs with steeples.

And as in our political and spiritual lives, so it is with our physical-physiology lives.  There are only two things that matter in living: nutrition and water.  Our cells must have nutrition and our bodies must have water.  Yet, in our hunger for the synthetic-counterfeit we expect our body to metabolize junk, so-called food...aspartame poisoned drinks.  And then, silliest of all, we exercise by walking and running in the fumes of vehicle exhaust...breathing in poisons while proclaiming damnation to the smoking of tobacco. 

Most of our tax dollars are abused by politicians who seek to indoctrinate our young people with something, which at one time, was called education.  Other dollars are spent by the same politicians, who claim to protect us with law enforcement.  SUCH GAMES, this writer owned one office building in which just one "so-called" female psychologist operated a counseling service.  She had fourteen rooms filled with expensive electronics and beautiful furniture; she had assistants who would never talk with me about anything...only say, "I understand you are a doctor."  Turns out, that this woman and none of her assistants were licensed to do anything, it was a spectacular Medicaid, government money grab-fraud-hoax, beyond all comprehension.  When I retrieved some of the raw data (the woman and her assistants abandoned the entire operation, cutting off all electricity, all equipment, etc) some of the material was read to me, all of it contained the same "canned" remarks, "This child a victim of sexual abuse..."  So, an entire operation abandoned...raw patient data records, thousands of dollars in electronics, even piles of medications.  My helpers photographed the entire chaotic mess, I wrote letters to every law enforcement person who I thought could read: Sheriff, SBI, NC AG, etc.  I sent same photographs and explanations to news media.  (WRAL, WECT, Star News, etc)  I never received even a phone call from anyone, it was all left up to me, an old, blind, veteran.  It took one year for me to clean up behind this mess which cost the taxpayers millions of dollars, and me, many thousands of dollars.  (The local police department did assist me in the collection of one "bounced" check from this woman.)


Look around you, what you get from the taxes you pay can be written on a very small piece of paper.  The world, our nation, most of our associates: your schoolhouse, courthouse, church house...everyone just playing the game of dodgeball.  Careful, don't get hit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment