Monday, September 4, 2017

Just Going Through the Motions.

Prophets in the bible wrote about the end times, even George Orwell, but most of us have lived to see the insanity of the end times.

Have you noticed that most human beings, most of them have gone to school and even college, and are just going through the motions, everyone has become politically correct, so afraid they will offend someone… so afraid they will do their job, from the preacher in the pulpit, afraid to offend an unbeliever by using the word “hell”, to the classroom school teacher who must face an irate parent about anything, to law enforcement who prise the criminal more than the person to whom the crime has been committed, everyone wants to just use a meaningless cliche, “Have a good day!” OR, even worse, “God Bless You”. I have found that those who use religious talk of any type, know little about real christianity… real redemption.

Recently, one of my several employees showed me that he had no respect for me: the world; himself; or anything else. Like most of today's young people, he wanted a job with pay but no work-no responsibilities.   I spent the entire weekend deciding if I want to put up with his insolence.  

When he came in on Monday morning, he started the same diatribe of disrespect.   I said, “I have decided that I will not need you anymore, so you can leave now”, he said, “ I left something in your office, that I must get”, which was news to me. I have a nurse who comes in the morning, but she had not arrived. Totally blind, very ill with cancer, I did not need his hateful attitude, he proceeded to my office and I heard him open a file cabinet. I had a envelope of small currency, so my employees could make change, when someone purchases something from my business at my front door. I learned later that this money was taken as well as the spare key to my car; kept in the same drawer. He became so dangerous, kicking things around, pushing me, that I called the police asking for help. I had told him to wait in the yard till the police arrived, because I knew he had taken out a bag containing something.

Of course the officer was more concerned about the criminal than he was the old man who had called the police. I heard them chattering out front for a long time before the officer even came into my house. The officer told me that the man only had a bag of lightbulbs, he had brought to my house. Silly beyond words to express, I have been living in my house since it was built 40 years ago, lights all over the house, many extra bulbs, why would an employee bring light bulbs to my house? Yet, this officer did not search or question any of his actions.  

When my nurse and another employee had arrived, I asked them to check and see if the money was gone, which of course it was, as well as the spare key to my car; which was kept in the same drawer.  I had called the police for help, I am a 87 yo long time taxpayer, this man has contributed nothing to this county… just moved here, needing  a job.

At the same time, I reminded the District attorney  and all other office who received my email, that i had reported a child being abused across the street, ( parents constantly whipping a small byo), of course most of my neighbors keep the window closed, a/c comfort with the tv blasting, but i keep my windows open and “hear things”. I also reminded him of the woman who had stolen 2000 dollars from me after stealing my credit card, she went to jail, plead guilty to the charges, but I never received a dime of reimbursement even though the D.A. said “I would get my money even before the court cost”.

It never ends, have you noticed that you no longer get a response from any public official, that you no longer get any response from any complaint made about a product. Politicians like manufactures who will not recognize a complaint because then they have become involved.

The most inetpp agency of Federal government is Veterans Administration, it is much cheaper to bury a Veteran then to care for one. And Veteran are at the end of the line when it come to American Citizenship.

When the time has come in a nation that veterans, children , old people, are the object of unconcern by law enforcement- bureaucrats- politicians- pastors- physicians, then we can be sure we are at END times.

We hear about biblical floods, such as the recent flood in texas, million of people were unconcerned about water, at the time of Noah's floods.  God has the ability to cover the entire earth with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment