Tuesday, November 29, 2016

#1910 The World of Pseudo Sophisticates

#1910

The World of Pseudo Sophisticates



The solution to our nation's problems is not the White House, but your house.  Don't expect anyone, your attending physician, a family member, a member of the clergy, even your associates in your business and secular activities to know as much about your body as you do. 

The first knowledge in your learning ability, from childhood onward, is to have a regular schedule for everything.  How well I remember counting the days 'til Christmas when I was a child. With maturity, opportunities-responsibilities, the real maturation of living, you've learned the importance of routine, schedules, your short time on this earth is too brief for you to waste it...time-treasure-talent. 

I have found that for those who are just "treading water", playing at life, their greatest enemy is indifference; they don't care much about anything.  And, they don't care to associate with people who do have their feet on the ground walking towards a definite destination.  Character determines destiny and the head must be screwed on right, the brain wired with some precision, one learning early in life the values of integrity-honesty-solid business practices, appreciation for the foundations of western civilization and the constitution of his nation, along with the culture-traditions gathered through centuries of civilized living, along with an all encompassing system of spiritual entrenchment in the good earth.  These are the absolutes of real living. 

For those of us who take life seriously, who love the absolutes of good behavior, we cringe at the degradation of our nation.  Of course, most mature-educated people, especially parents who have a love for their children, threw that stinking talking box out of the house long ago.  The television set which could have transformed the world in the field of education, became just a cesspool of sexual innuendo, the worst of us, so-called actors: so-called news commentators: so-called experts monopolize programs with deception lasciviousness.  This world traveler found that in every country where television was promulgated it was used mostly for the purposes of indoctrination.  Why would any parents, professing to love their children more than life itself, spend the time to train them to speak-dress-act as normal human beings, allow them to watch the "wasteland" of insanity, in which we found when television was in its infancy, completely addictive?  There are homes where the TV stays on all day long.  Then we cannot understand why there is such a failure in home life, 50% of all marriages end in divorce, 72% of all children reared by a single mother.  After all the expenses and risks in childrearing, children to end up as drug addicts, failures in life, or worse. 

If you are honest, you have found, just as I have found, that there is a total lack of honesty, genuineness, integrity in our relationship with most people.  The thought is always there; perhaps I am wrong-perhaps this is not true, "Just what is this person's real opinion of me?":  "What do they actually want from me?"  This writer, and I have told it all before, my upbringing through poverty, struggles with everything, smart enough to succeed in most things, too difficult to have any real close relationships, have found it very hard to trust.  As I have said in writing, speaking, thousands of times, I have found that my only trust is in the Lord, who made Heaven and Earth, who chose me to serve him, and through the hard knocks of life have found it very difficult to trust others.  God has told me over and over, "I AM ALL YOU NEED."  Perhaps an explanation suffices, for over 50 years, totally blind, I must depend on others, I live alone, take care of myself but must depend on others to do other things for me, such as driving my car: helping me with my many business activities.  I have found that most of the people I hire, even associates with which I do business, are more interested in what is in my pockets, than in the real me.  I do believe that some young people hired to work here in my house, started planning the first day what they wanted to take out of my house.  Is this paranoia?  If so, what happened to my property-silver-books, even clothing.  One girl's husband evidently was my size because all my undershirts and my best suit walked out of my house.  One nurse, sent to care for me by the VA, took all my pain medicine.  Most people will fraternize with you, while hoodooing (bewitching) you.

Living most of my life in the solitary confinement of blindness, no family, few friends, I have lived so conservatively that most people cannot believe it, I have saved 50 cents of every dollar that I have ever made...investing 25 cents in real estate-25 cents securities.  The other half mostly went to taxes but I have had the joy of giving to many places: philanthropy to God's work.  I am a committed, concerned, convinced Christian.  But, I know as well as I know anything, that most of these people, responsible for using the funds which I have given to buildings-scholarships-awards, would not give me the time of day, if it were not for what I have been able to give.  It was the fact that I have lived frugally-invested wisely-worn secondhand clothes-eaten cheaper than any welfare recipient that has enabled me to do these things.  Don't consider me a victim of anything; I am a victor, now and forever.

When I think of the bottomless ocean of technology, mind numbing TV, how I saw my own parents sweat in the fields, the two horse plow, building a fire in a wood cook stove to cook every meal, wash pots-scrub boards, the cold family house, the cold schoolhouse, the cold church house, and you do not want to hear more such as that cold "outhouse".  You know that my generation was vaccinated with an immunity that caused us to look at a place eternal in the heavens because our actions-values proved our citizenship was not here on this earth.  We are just tourists here, strangers, our home is elsewhere.


I am depressed at these so-called "churches" and their hootenanny religion...singing their jingles, dressed like they just came from the beach or nightclub, these people never felt comfortable in God's temple of worship, now, they have their own play room.  I will not go into the inconsistencies of this world, such as alcoholism being a disease...a disease which people and politicians like to spread, a disease from which we all collect money for schools and roads.  All illegitimacy has become respectable.  Every sin tolerated or compromised.  Every word in God's book is true.  With all our knowledge we have never learned to manufacture blood, to clot blood, to duplicate photosynthesis.  Oh, you poor sophisticates, where do you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment